With the release of such IOS 6.1.3 Apple has in fact tried to counter the execute the unlock jailbreak for iPhone and iPad. For those who have already upgraded but there is a way to run the tethered jailbreak.
Apple as well as other updates (see Article Apple Releases IOS 6.1.3 for iPhone and iPad) with the new iOs has locked the vulnerability used by the team Evad3rs for unlock devices in untethered mode.
But there is a way to run a release with tethered jailbreak for iPhone and iPad, but I advise you to read carefully this leadership.
- It is a release with a tethered jailbreak type. What does tethered? Every time you restart your device you will need to connect it to the PC to be able to restart successfully using the same tool by using it to block the.
- the jailbreak for iPhone and iPad with iOs 6.1.3 is available only for legacy devices:
– iPhone 4
– ipod touch 4
– iPhone 3Gs
it is therefore not yet disponbile jailbreak for iPhone 5 6.1.3
Please note that after upgrading, you will not be able return to iOs 6.1.2 even if you have saved SHSH.
To run the jailbreak tool you must use the version 0.9.15b3 Redsnow
How to tethered jailbreak for iPhone and iPod with iOS 6.1.3:
(only for devices with compatible versions listed above)
1) Download the version of IOS 6.1.3 (in our article trovere all links for download: Apple Releases IOS 6.1.3 for iPhone and iPad. Attention to jailbreak!)
3) Open Redsn0w as administrator (on windows, Right, run as administrator)
5) On the main page of Resn0w click Jailbreak
6) you can choose some options for the jailbreak. Make sure that Cydia is selected and click Next.
7) now the point that it may be more complex, bodies with patience and follow these steps carefully: you have to put your device into Dfu Mode. How to put iPhone and iPad into DFU:
- Press and hold the power button (Power) for at least 3 seconds
- without leaving the power button, Premere and man
- press and hold the Home button without leaving the ignition for at least 10 seconds
- leave the power button, still holding down the Home button until Redsn0w does not recognize the device properly.
If you did it correctly the DFU, the device should now reboot. Only then you can remove your finger from the Home button.
Once the procedure is complete the program will inform you of the success. Click OK and then click the Quit button to terminate the application.
During the process the device will reboot multiple times.
Once all the various reboots, the phone will be unlocked but without Cydia since you started with your phone tethered jailbreak.
1) carry out Redsn0w (as in point 3) previous)
2) click on the button Extras, Select IPSW, look for the firmware file iOS 6 previously downloaded to your device (the same file used to jailbreak 6.1.3)
3) Click on Just Boot
4) connect the device to the computer and turn it off. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen on redsnow and click the Next button
5) Put the device in DFU mode, as indicated in the previous point 7)
6) If the DFU mode Redsn0w will run properly reboot the phone and boot logo appears pineapple, then the procedure has failed and your iOS device 6.1.3 will be unlocked until the next reboot!
The procedure is not really convenient.. and imagine what might happen in the event of accidental shutdown or reboot the phone when you are not home or do not have a pc at hand… it's really worth ?