Cydia Impactor for iPhone allows to install apps on iPhones and ipads without using the app store. Simply having a pc or a mac and do not require jailbreak (unlock) of the Apple device that could in some cases void the warranty of our device.
What is Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is an application developed by Jay Freeman (saurik) (http://www.saurik.com) the same genius who created Cydia, that on iPhones with jailbreak allows you to install applications from a market parallel to the Apple Store as well as allowing the installation of root permissions on Android devices.
Cydia Impactor, Unlike Cydia, does not require jailbreak for your device, but it allows you to install apps (ipa extensions.) on iOs devices without using AppleStore.
tutorial: How to use Cydia Impactor
To use Cydia Impactor simply follow these easy steps to the letter, not forgetting a shred:
- Download Cydia Impactor:
- connect your iOS device to your computer (PC or mac) through the usual USB cable
- downloaded from the web that you want to install the app with extension. ipa on your device (If you want to give it a try you can choose an app to install directly from this site https://iosninja.io/ipa-library )
- open Cydia Impactor
- using the mouse, drag the file. IPA that you want to install on your iOS device on Cydia Impactor
- Enter the credentials of your Apple account (so to speak, your Apple ID)
At this point users will install and use the app installed without having used the App Store.
Cydia error Impactor ipa.cpp:271
Error ipa.cpp:271 Installed application is from a different account.
If you receive the error ipa.cpp:271 It means that on your iOS device already exists the app you are trying to install. To resolve the error, you simply uninstall the app already exists.
(For example if you are trying to install the Facebook app ++ you must first uninstall the original app Facebook)
Cydia error Impactor prevision.cpp:150
Error provision.cpp:150 Please sign in with an app-specific password. You can create one at appleid.apple.com
This error is displayed if you have activated two-factor authentication on’ Apple Id, experience this error on Cydia Impactor. It will simply turn off even temporarily two-factor authentication in order to be able to successfully install the app:
- Go to appleid.apple.com and after entering your credentials, select “security” / “modification”
- Select “two-factor authentication” / “modification”
- In “App-specific passwords” Select “Generate password”: This will generate a password for your account to be used only if you cannot perform a two-factor authentication. Will just give a new label to this password (to remember the reason for the Genesis) and set a new password by clicking on “Generate password”.
At this point you simply close and reopen Cydia Impactor and after dragging the file. ipa to install, Enter your user ID and password, simply use the newly created!