Apple has released the new iOs update to version 6.1.3 to iPhone and iPad. Attention to those who ran the jailbreak per unlock iPhone!
ios 6.1.3 officially contains a number of enhancements and security updates. In fact, it seems a Apple's attempt to limit the practice of unlocking (jailbreak) devices iPhone and iPad.
The upgrade can also be done on-the-air entering at settings > General > Software Update
This is the changelog of the updates to iOS 6.1.3
- Fixed a bug that could allow someone to pass the code and access the app Phone
- Enhancements to Maps for Japan
- the famous jailbreak the new iOs 6.1.3 performed using the tool Evasi0n made by Evaders will not work, is therefore currently impossible to run a full release of your iPhone and iPad.
- once upgraded will also not be possible to return to iOS 6.1.2 even if you have saved SHSH. The crop keep the jailbreak Therefore, you can install the 6.1.3 will be released only when and if the program update release for this new version software.
[Updating] Is there a way to run the type tethered jailbreak for some devices iPhone and iPad after upgrading to iOS 6.1.3. In this article you will find the complete guide: How to jailbreak to unlock iPhone 6.1.3.
In reality plus l’update performed by Apple to avoid exceeding the lock code was in vain, as there is a way to overcome it anyway.
In this video you can see how to overcome the lock screen of the iPhone without knowing the code. The only way to prevent this flaw in the system is to turn off voice calls:
We provide the link to download the update iOS 6.1.3 the PC, and then load it into the iPhone via iTunes.
Download firmware update IOS 6.1.3 for all Apple devices:
- iPhone 5 (GSM) (iPhone5, 1) (Build 10B146)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA) (iPhone5 .2) (Build 10B146)
- iphone 4S (iphone4 1) (Build 10B146)
- iPhone 4 (GSM) (iphone, 1) (Build 10B146)
- iPhone 4 (GSM) (2012) (iPhone3, 2) (Build 10B146)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA) (iPhone3, 3) (Build 10B146)
- iphone 3GS (iPhone2 .1) (Build 10B146)
- iPad Mini (Wi-Fi) (ipad2 .5) (Build 10B146)
- iPad Mini (GSM) (ipad2 .6) (Build 10B147)
- iPad Mini (CDMA) (ipad2 .7) (Build 10B147)
- ipad 4 (Wi-Fi) (iPad3.4) (Build 10B146)
- ipad 4 (GSM) (iPad3 .5) (Build 10B147)
- ipad 4 (CDMA) (iPad3 .6) (Build 10B147)
- ipad 3 (Wi-Fi) (iPad3, 1) (Build 10B146)
- ipad 3 (GSM) (iPad3 .2) (Build 10B146)
- ipad 3 (CDMA) (iPad3, 3) (Build 10B146)
- ipad 2 (Wi-Fi) (ipad2, 1) (Build 10B146)
- ipad 2 (GSM) (ipad2 .2) (Build 10B146)
- ipad 2 (CDMA) (ipad2, 3) (Build 10B146)
- ipad 2,4 (ipad, 4) (Build 10B146)
- iPod touch 5 g (iPod5, 1) (Build 10B146)
- iPod touch 4 g (.1 iPod4) (Build 10B146)