What has changed in the accessibility features with iOS7?
People with limited motor abilities can now control your device using "control switches".
- Customizing the style of captions.
- Support for handwriting VoiceOver.
- Support for the inclusion of mathematical characters by Nemeth Braille VoiceOver.
- Choose between a variety of high quality items for the pronunciation of the selection and VoiceOver.
- Support for stereo audio and hearing aids "Made for iPhone" iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5ª generation).
Vi ricordiamo che tramite i comandi di accessibilità è possibile attivare la lettura di SMS, email, websites, very convenient for example when your hands are busy or you are driving. We explain how to do this in our article: How to enable voice reading for SMS, email and websites on the iPhone
Other new features of iOS for business functions:
- Ability to decide which app to use to open accounts and documents and attachments.
- VPN for single app.
- License Management App Store.
- Enterprise single sign-on authentication.
- Remote configuration of the managed app.
- Automatic protection of data for the third-party app.
- Synchronizing Exchange notes.
- Installing custom fonts.
- New management of the demands and restrictions.
Check all the other news of iOS7:
- ios7: the new Multitasking
- ios7: Find My iPhone
- ios7: the new Notification Center
- ios7: the novelty of Siri
- ios7: the new Finder / Spotlight
- ios7: new ringtones
- ios7: new wallpapers static and dynamic. Download wallpapers iOS7
- ios7: the new maps
- ios7: block calls and text messages from unwanted numbers
- ios7: what's new FaceTime calls with Audio
- ios7: the news in the App Store
- ios7: what's new in Safari
- ios7: Keychain iCloud
- ios7: iTunes Radio
- ios7: the camera and gallery
- Brand new to try in iOS7