Come si attiva e dove si trova il finder / spotlight for the search in iOS 7?
Ll find o spotlight, that allows us to search in our iPhone was simply moved.
It is no longer accessible by scrolling through the screens to the left: is now activated by scrolling (making one swipe) downwards in any screen, starting approximately from the first icon and dragging down.
From research you can find the main result (the contact or app most recently used), contacts, the app, music, videos, the text within the notes, the e-mail messages, SMS and iMessage, events, books, the memos, and podcast and e Promemoria. Obviously, from the iOS Settings 7 you can always choose what topics to enable research.
The graphics of the results is obviously changed, Circular icons with the left.
Check all the other news of iOS7:
- Informazioni sulla cannabis? Here is the most downloaded app from users
- ios7: Find My iPhone
- ios7: the new Notification Center
- ios7: the novelty of Siri
- ios7: the new Multitasking
- ios7: what's new in Safari
- ios7: new wallpapers static and dynamic. Download wallpapers iOS7
- ios7: new ringtones
- ios7: what's new FaceTime calls with Audio
- ios7: the news in the App Store
- ios7: block calls and text messages from unwanted numbers
- ios7: Keychain iCloud
- ios7: iTunes Radio
- ios7: the camera and gallery
- ios7: the new maps
- ios7: News on accessibility and business functions
- Brand new to try in iOS7