The per jailbreak iOS 7 was already available for some time for iPhone 4, but the procedure was rather complex. Now the team GeekSn0w has created a tool that allows us to obtain the Unlock iPhone 4 and the installation of Cydia in a guided manner. Carefully read our guide!To date, the per jailbreak iOS 7 is only available for iPhone 4 and is of type tethred. So be careful, it is a procedure to unlock iOS 7 only under these conditions:
- ios 7.0, 7.0.2 and 7.0.3
- iPhone 4 (not available yet to make jailbreak for iPhone 4S, 5 and 5S)
- have a Mac
- jailbreak Type tethered: at every reboot / turn on your phone you need to connect your iPhone to your Mac and run a procedure
On official website GeekSnow you can see the video with the details of the operations to perform the tethered jailbreak and download the unlock tool GeekSn0w.
The first thing you will need to select from the drop down version of iOS 7 that you have installed on your iPhone.
Carefully follow the video with the wizard (tutorial).
Know that, whenever your device will reboot or will be turned off / on again, you'll need to follow these steps to restart will have access to a Mac:
- Open Geeksn0w.sh
- Type in 5 or 6 or 7 depending on the version of the iPhone
- Fuller l'iPhone in DFU mode (3 second only power button, 10 secondi tasto power home, release the power button and hold the Home button until it is recognized DFU mode)
- At terminecomparirà a message "press any key to continue" and you can use the 'iPhone with Jailbreak and Cydia on iOS 7.
The procedure is rather complex and inconvenient.. it's really worth ?