The backup of our device iPhone or iPad is a very important and allows us to save all the data of our devices for retrieval in case of emergency.Unlike the backup via iCloud, the iTunes backup saves all data without distinction of our device.
All the data stored on the same device will be recoverable in the event of a cancellation or a new device.
To know the difference between backups of the iPhone and iPad via iTunes or iCloud, we recommend reading our article: tutorial: how to backup iPhone to iTunes or iCloud
- * Contacts and favorite contacts (periodic synchronization of contacts with a computer or cloud service like iCloud to back up those contacts).
- Data on App Store, including in-app purchases (except for the application itself, related files tmp and Caches folder).
- Settings, preferences and application data, including documents.
- Autofill for web pages.
- CalDAV and subscribed calendars.
- Account calendario.
- Events calendar.
- Call History.
- Camera Roll (Photos, snapshots, saved images and recorded video. Backing up video larger than 2 GB runs with iOS 4.0 and later).
Note: per dispositivi senza fotocamera, Camera Roll is called Saved Photos.
- Account Game Center.
- Available on the Home screen.
- In-app purchases.
- Keychain (including the password of email account, the Wi-Fi password and you enter into websites and other applications. If you encode the backup with iOS 4 and later, you can transfer the information of the key in the new device. With an unencrypted backup, you can restore the keychain only in the same iOS device. If you are restoring to a new device with an unencrypted backup, you will need to re-enter your password).
- List of External Sync Sources (Mobileme, Exchange ActiveSync).
- Preference of location service for app and web sites which you have allowed to use your location.
- Account Mail (is not backed up e-mail messages).
- Profiles installed. When restoring a backup on a different device, configuration profiles installed are not restored (as in the case of account, restrictions or anything else that can be specified through a profile installed). Any settings or account is not associated with a profile installed will still be restored.
- Favorites maps, recent research and the current location displayed in Maps.
- Configurations Microsoft Exchange account.
- Network Settings (Wi-Fi hotspot stored, VPN settings, Network preferences).
- Solutions and saved settings Nike + iPod.
- Cache / database web application online.
- Bluetooth devices paired (only be used if restored to the same phone that was backed up).
- Favorites, cookie, History, offline data, and currently open pages in Safari.
- Tips for automatic correction stored (these are saved automatically when you reject suggested corrections).
- Posts (iMessage and SMS manager or MMS pictures and video).
- Trusted hosts whose certificates can not be.
- Memo vocali.
- Token answering machine (is not the password of your voice mailbox, but is used for validation at the time of connection. This is only reset on a phone with the same phone number on the SIM card).
- Clip Web.
- Bookmarking and history of YouTube.
*The contacts are included in the backup process to preserve recent calls and favorites. Back up your contacts in a PIM (Personal Information Manager) supported, iCloud or other cloud-based service to avoid any potential loss of contact data.
You can also see these articles related to backup di iPhone e iPad:
- Informazioni sulla cannabis? Here is the most downloaded app from users
- tutorial: how to backup iPhone to iTunes or iCloud
- Where are saved the iPhone backup in iTunes? Win and Mac.
- tutorial: how to delete a backup from iTunes