Almost unexpectedly, has been made available to the jailbreak iOS7 to unlock iPhone, iPad and iPod touch last generation using Evasi0n tool available for download 7 for both Windows and Mac.
Jailbreak iOS 7 for iPhone (from version 4 onwards) iPad and iPod touch untethered type (the final version of jailbreak) and it is quite easy following our jailbreak guide.
Compatible models Jailbreak Evasi0n 7:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5 c
IPod Touch 5th Generation
- ipad mini
iPad Mini with Retina Display
- ipad 2
iPad 3rd generation
- iPad 4th generation
Firmware compatible with the Jailbreak Evas0n 7:
- iPhone / ipad / iPod Touch 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3 the 7.0.4 (current version)
- iPhone / ipad / iPod Touch 7.1 beta 1 and 7.1 beta 2 (beta)
Recall that this is one of Unlock iPhone with a jailbreak untethered type, therefore there is no need for recovery (connecting the device to a computer) when you turn off the phone.
We recommend, always eats, to run the jailbreak the iOS 7 only if you have a good knowledge of the subject and know what you are doing.
Before running the iPhone Unlock we recommend:
- perform a backup to iCloud and on a computer
- remove any lock code from the device
iSocial.it provides guidance on iOS jailbkreak using the tool Evasi0n tested and working, but does not assume any responsibility for any damage or block devices.
[GUIDE]How to Unlock iPhone / iPad and iPod Touch: IOS Jailbkreak 7
What we need:
- a device with one of the firmware versions listed above
- iTunes installed on your computer
- the took Evasi0n 7 which can be downloaded directly from the website of Evasi0n (about 30 MB):
1) Launch the Took Evasi0n (remove the flie evasi0n7.exe your desktop and run it)
2) Connect your device to your computer (Windows or Mac)
3) press the “Jailbreak”: unlocking of your device will be in a completely automatic way without the need to enter DFU
4) during unlocking process, the device will reboot multiple times. Even if the device does seem to start normally, we recommend you do not use it at this stage: follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen by Took Evasi0n
5) to the termine del jailbreak for iOS 7 you will find Cydia icon on your home (Evasi0n icon installed during the jailbreak will be removed automatically
Il Vostro jailbreak the iPhone / ipad / iPod touch with iOS 7 is completed.
Problems during the jailbreak iOS 7 by iPhone [updated]:
- The device during the jailbreak: no longer responds and the jailbreak does not continue
Reboot your device by simultaneously pressing the Home and Power buttons, then try.
- Il jailbreak himself briskly, does not work, or the device is locked
Restore your device with iTunes and then try to jailbreak iOS 7
- Cydia has the old graphics, not updated to iOS7
This is normal, iPhone iOS il di jailbkreak 7 came out in an unexpected way in advance, the new version of Cydia is not yet ready
- many Cydia tweak or app does not work
the mobilesubstrate (the real heart of Cydia) is not yet fully compatible with iOS7, you will need to wait for an update
How to remove jailbreak iOS 7 and go back to iPhone / without jailbreak
To remove the jailbreak you need to do a restore of our device.
Before doing so it is necessary to have a very recent backup, restore completely erase the data of our devices.
To remove the jailbreak iOS 7 you need to enter DFU mode (DFU mode the screen is black, the shortcut icon does not appear in iTunes):
- connect the device to your computer via USB and start iTunes
- turn off the device while keeping it connected to the computer
- simultaneously press the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds
- without releasing the power button, hold down the home button until iTunes recognize your device as a "restore"
At this point you can simply press “Reset” iTunes and wait for the device to be restored.
After the restore will be able to upload the data that you have previously saved using the backup.