VSHARE allows you to install on your iPhone or iPad (as long as it was done the jailbreak )applications from a market "alternative", just as you did with Installous. vshare is also available on iOS 7 with jailbkreak and below we present the guide for installing on iPhone and iPad.
For more information about the jailbreak to unlock iPhone and iPad with iOS 7 we recommend Read our article.
We remind readers that the use of commercial applications for a fee not regularly purchased from the Apple Store is illegal; therefore it is legal to install vshare, is the use of any paid apps downloaded in a different mode from the App Store is not.
In which serve vShare?
vshare allows you to install the app on our iPhone and iPad devices with jailbkreak from a market alternative to Apple, where there are also paid app. Circumventing a security check on the app, vshare allows to install paid apps for free.
vshare is a Chinese project, really well done: the market is well supplied and the application has been much improved.
How to install iOS vshare 7
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7
- eseguito jailbreak (leadership)
guide to install vshare on iOS 7:
- open Cydia
- in the section on repo, add ONE the following repository:
- After adding a repo do a refresh packet
- try and install “Appsync for ios 7.0+” making sure that it comes from the repo you just added
- the installation is finished, seek, and installed “VSHARE” always paying attention that comes from the same repo you added in the previous steps
After installation we suggest you do a respring (Quick Reboot) of your device.
You will find the icon Vshare, click on it: the first opening vshare will ask you to perform an upgrade: do it
At this point, Vshare is installed and working perfectly.
If you are unable to install vshare, or vshare does not work, you should read here:
if you can't install vshare, check in the packet installed in cydia if there is already a version of vshare installed or a different version of AppSync “Appsync for iOS 7.0 ”: In this case, uninstall AppSync or vshare and repeat from step 3.
if vshare is not working, follow this procedure:
- install Appsync 7.0+ and vShare
- open Cydia, enter the section which displays the installed packages, press “Manage” (modification)
- find the package “Mobile substrate” and uninstall it
- do a respring